Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to change the credentials the 'LoadRunner Agent' service is using to start the mdrv.exe process.

Hi,

I've configured LoadRunner to run Vusers on a Load Generator machine without the need to manually log on to the machine using the 'Agent Runtime Settings Configuration' and selecting 'Allow virtual users to run on this machine without user login'. When doing this i need to enter specific credentials. These credentials will be used by the Agent service to start the mdrv.exe process when running the script.

I'm looking for a way to automatically update these credentials. Cause I have multiple loadgenerator machines and need to update these credentials periodicaly.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.