Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

How to convert Image to BASE64 in webservice? Image size is 1mb

Hello,

1. In my webservice sciprt. I'd hit one mb payload. But Loadrunner giving me successful code. when I hit with 1 hits per sec but when i try to do the same for 150 hits per sec. All my transactions are getting failed. Only few passed. 

2. Moreover when i open the scipt in VuGen. It couldn't able to handle like "Vugent not responding". sometimes, "automically closed" .
LR version: 12.50

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Gnanasekar

It is memory configuratin issue. Try incremnetaly 10,20 users. At some point you many find reasonable load.
Check for the any configuration to increase the memory.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.