ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

How to correlate wss-username-token -profile PasswordDigest and Nonce, not able to capture form resp

Hi,

In our application we will uplaoad the document. It will call some web service to scan that document.  While I record the script it recorded web_custom_request for DocumentScanService.

In that web_custom_request, PasswordDigest and naunce values are dynamic. I am not able to capture them from the respone. 

Can some one suggest me, How to correlate that values?

Thanks 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi,

For correlating the values in web_cutom_request that includes web service can be done through snap shot view. Select the value from the snapshot view and there will be option to save the values into variable and this will insert the lr_get_xml_values function in the script.

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Check if the values are generated at Client side. If they are generated at Client side, then you need to know what is the algorithm used to generate those values.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.