Highlighted
Senior Member.

How to get a variable value in LoadRunner Analysis report

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have a parameter which I need to show in the report. This is for analyzing the slow transactions specifically.

Eg: SessionID is my parameter which is defined as unique per transaction.  I need these unique values in Analysis Tool (Raw Data) so that I can point out to exact application logs.

Can you please guide me how to achieve this.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to get a variable value in LoadRunner Analysis report

Jump to solution

Hi,

I suggest using lr_user_data_point function. It will report a data point to a dedicated graph in Analysis. You report anything you wish and merge it with other graphs later on Analysis tool. The data points will be visible in Controller/Performance Center as well while the test is running.

The function exist in TruClient as well and other protocols. Check the function reference.

Regards,
Shlomi

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to get a variable value in LoadRunner Analysis report

Jump to solution

Hi,

I suggest using lr_user_data_point function. It will report a data point to a dedicated graph in Analysis. You report anything you wish and merge it with other graphs later on Analysis tool. The data points will be visible in Controller/Performance Center as well while the test is running.

The function exist in TruClient as well and other protocols. Check the function reference.

Regards,
Shlomi

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.