Highlighted
New Member.

How to handle dynamic window ?

Hi,

I want to record one website, in which i have to perform some particular task.

during the flow one dynamic winodw comes where i have to enter some data and save it and proceed with the task.

i have recorded the script but it didn't record the dynamic window task.

can you please tell me how to handle that dynamic window?

If you need more information just reply i will revert back .

Thanks

Shubham

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to handle dynamic window ?

Hi,

Which protocol are you using?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

now i tried with Truclient. I am facing problem with dynamic element.

please find the attached screenshot.

in the screenshot i have to select name "manoj.suresh" and then click add

manoj.suresh is a dynamic value, everytime the name changes.

so is there any way to select this?

Please do help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You need to change the object identification method from automatic to JavaScript or Descriptors and see if you can identify the object without relying on the dynamic data. 

You can see some examples in this help page: http://tchelp.saas.hp.com/Latest/Content/TruClient/_tc_examples_ObjectIdentification_main_page.htm  

Regards,

Shlomi 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.