Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to handle the browser Popup in Trueclient Chromium ?

Hi,

I have recorded a business flow where i need to click on the date (  highlighted in screenshot) and there will be a new browser popup open in a calender view. I have to select any date and click save button to select the "From Date". While replaying the script, I am not seeing the popup window choosing the date and it click on Save.Button without any entries.

How can i pick the date in calender view opened in new tab? Please let me know how i can fix the issue.

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to handle the browser Popup in Trueclient Chromium ?

Have you tried the "Generic Object Action" in the toolbox? That would at least give you a start to see if TruClient can see the object.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Can you share a screenshot of recorded script or better the script itself?

If not, can you describe which steps were recorded? Do you have a step that selects a date? Do you have a step that clicks on Save? 

When you say the date picker window is not opened during replay do you mean it is not opened at all or opened as a tab?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Shlomi,

It is opening another small date picker window durin replay.

Attached the flow screenshot.

The flow is not capturing the step clicking on a particular date opened in new tab . I have tried with all the severity to show the step and it is not showing the particukar step clicking on particular date.

Also i have added a step with object taken from the HTML page source. And that too is not working. Attached the developer xpath taken for particular date.

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Did you try adding a step manually from the toolbox and selecting the object using TruClient object spy?

Did you make sure you have a step that activates the date picker window? If not add a generic browser action step and change the action to Activate Window.

If you still face an issue please open a support ticket.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.