Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to handle two certificates in single script

Hi,

I am working on performance testing of one of the application, which requires two diffirent PKI certificates to acces. One certificate to login & another certifate to access one perticular page over there.

I tried below options:

1.Used one certificate at the time of login  & 2nd certificate before the page view. here I am able to login but got bad certificate error during page view.

2.Used one certificate at the time of login  & 2nd certificate before the page view. here killed the first certificate session before setting the 2nd certificate but again no sucess.

3. Then I checked the "WinInet Reply" option. It worked on LR but failed in the performance center.

4. Installed one of the certification on specific LG & try to use web_set_certificate("index") providing the index parameter 2nd certificate..but no luck.

Please let me know if anyone has faced this issue & had solution for tis issue.

Thanks in advance..

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: How to handle two certificates in single script

Haven't had to use two different certificates before. Why not just setup the F5 or whichever to allow the certificate to be utilized in both areas? Then you only have to use one of them ... I work in a highly secure area, and don't have to use two certificates.

edit: Maybe try setting them up into two separate actions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to handle two certificates in single script

Thanks for reply..

Actually here for 2nd page we need both the certificates in active mode.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.