Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to identified object into active window #2 in True client 12.50

Hi everyone,

I am scripting on Windows Dynamics CRM 2012 app  with True Client 12.50. When I click on a button, CRM opens a new window and I have to fill informations into it. 

TC records it perfectly and add a "Activate browser window #2" event. But in replay mode TC obvusly can't find the field I want to fill.  And It can't highlight the object.

Does anyone know how to configure the Object repository to be sure that TC search the object in the right windows.

Thanks for your replies.

Best

Romain 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to identified object into active window #2 in True client 12.50

Hello,

In interactive/Development mode you should select the correct Window in TruClient Toolbar > Window tab . Then you will be able to highlight the object.

If you encounter issues during replay I suggest adding another Activate broiwser window step right before the failing step.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.