Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

How to include 95 percentile in Load Runner analysis HTML report in HP Performance Center

I needed to include 95 percentile in HTML Report generated after analysing results in Performance Center V12.02.

For this, I have followed the steps in this page, How to Customize Analysis Templates and was not able to 95 percentile column in the report.

Below are the steps I have done .

Open HP Load Runner Analysis

Step 1 - Reports - > Report Templates and created a report template called “ReportTemplate9”. See attached image (step1.jpg)

Step2 – Tools - > Templates and created a template called “LRA_1” (step2.jpg) . 

In apply/edit template window, Ticked “Generate following automatic rich reports” under rich reports section. Also, selected “ReportTemplate9” and then saved.

Step 3 – opened LR Analysis template folder. See attached image (step3.jpg) and created zip file called, LRA_1.ZIP with contents in attached  image (step4.jpg)

Then, after that I upload the zip file in Performance center and created a template with the zip file and applied the template for the scenario.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: How to include 95 percentile in Load Runner analysis HTML report in HP Performance Center

Hi Wattle9 - Were you able to find a way to resolve this ? Even Im facing the same issue. I followed the same steps mentioned by you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.