Highlighted
New Member.

How to make loadrunner or Vugen work with XUnit?

Loadrunner works with NUnit. In my company, QC teams use Xunit to write and run their tests. We need to use the Xunit tests to run loadtest.  Does anybody know how to make loadrunner work with Xunit? or write Vuser based on Xunit tests?  Any workaround to use Xunit in Loadrunner?  Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: How to make loadrunner or Vugen work with XUnit?

Hi,

First of all, please let me know the purpose of the test? Are you trying to connect to a database, server, etc?

I will be attentive to your response.

Greetings,

Fernanda Navarro M.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,Fernanda:

Thank you very much for your response.

Yes, In xUnit test, database or DB server(SQL server) needs to be accesed.

If xUnit can work with LoadRunner and an addin available with VS2019, it will be a great help for us. 

looking forward to hearing from you again

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

For ideas to enhance the product we have a dedicated board - the Idea exchange.
https://community.microfocus.com/t5/LoadRunner-Professional-Idea/idb-p/LRideas

Please use that platform to suggest new ideas.

Regards,
Gil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.