Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to monitor DB2 on z/OS fropm LoadRunner 11.50?

I need to monitor DB2 running on z/OS from within LoadRunner, and can't find any instructions to get the connection set up.  Can anyone provide good instructions for setting up the counters in LoadRunner to monitor z/OS DB2?  The instructions I found in the LoadRunner manuals are only for DB2 on Windows, not on z/OS.

Thanks,

Matt

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Matt,

I think you have to take a look at SiteScope.
I know there is a 'DB2 8.x and 9.x'-monitor.
At least I see this monitor in our SiteScope 11.22 installation.
I am not familair with this monitor.

Some additional information:
For every Loadrunner controller in your company, you are allowed to use SiteScope with up to 500 points per SiteScope installation free of charge.
Be aware to install the SiteScope for Loadrunner software.

I hope this puts you in a direction.

With kind regards,

Dennis
NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the thumbs up icon in the gray square by the post in the thread.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks, but another post said the 'snapshot monitor' needed by LoadRunner is not supported by Sitescope in z/OS.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.