Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

How to put dynamic wait for object in Truclient

Hi

I am working with loadunner 12.63 in IE.

In my script I have a step where some processing happens, and when that processing ends thereafter a NEXT button appears through which I can move to the next page. Now this process can take form minutes to hours and thus I don't want to put static wait. Also putting wait for object sometimes results in timeout.

Thus I want to  try if else or for loop for this purpose.

can someone elaborate how to implement this or if there is any better idea ?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: How to put dynamic wait for object in Truclient

Hi Narender,

I'm not so good on programming, but I make some tests: tell me if I haven't understood well your doubt. 

If you want a control on an object that takes a lot of time to appear, you can sketch something like that, 

clipboard_image_1.png

So if the loop control doesn't finish well, the execution passes to next step after the "For" cicle. 

Can this solution fix the issue?

Lorenzo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.