Highlighted
New Member.

How to record a SSL version native mobile application?

Hi

I facing issue while recording a native mobile application wtih SSL version.I have used tpacket capture but in the generated .pcap file I am not getting required events.

I have tried using proxy recording with HP vugen proxy recording , but when setting the proxy to manual an entring the laptop host and port number network is disconnecting from my mobile an I am not able to login to the application.

Can someone help me.

Thanks

PINNK

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.