Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

How to record optional argument in RDP Protocol

Hi all,

I have a RDP script where rdp_sync_on_image function is getting recorded more than 2000 times. Below is the example.

rdp_sync_on_image("X",

"WaitFor=Appear",

"AddOffsetToInput=Default",

IMAGEDATA

);

Now while recording "tolerance" argument didn't get captured , so i have to  go to each and every rdp_sync_on_image step and add it manually. 

Can anyone help me an easier way to do it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: How to record optional argument in RDP Protocol

Can anyone please help me with this as it is very critical for me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @vivek8 ,

Regarding tolerance in RDP steps, the correct way is setting the tolerance value from the script's RTS setting, this is a global setting for the entire script, if some of specific step need different tolerance value, then you should edit that step separately.

see below snapshot:

rdp_tolerance.png

Hope this can help!

Regards,

Penn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Zhipeng Wang,
Totally Agreed with you . But the main argument which i wanted to add in the script is fail step if not found . That option i am not able to see in run time settings.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.