Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

How to run scripts in controller for specific transactions?

Hi Team,

I want to run VUGen scripts in Controller for specific Transactions only why because when i starts the Controller - Run the scripts it is hitting the server but for 20 minutes my transactions are reached 3lk but i want to run for only upto 50k transactions for 1 hour ,how can i set up this type of scenarios in controller please provide solution or steps to configure in controller.

It is very urgent..

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to run scripts in controller for specific transactions?

Hi,

Please check this link: https://easyloadrunner.blogspot.co.il/2013/06/pacing-calculation_6.html

You should basically increase think time and pacing between iterations in order to generate less transactions per second and this way you will ensure the test runs for as much as you want generating the amount of transactions you need.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.