Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

How to upload file in TruClient protocol.

Hello,

I am using LR 12.53 patch-4, TruClient- web(IE).

I have a script to upload the document and when I replay the script, it works fine.

However, when I run the script in controller, then it does not find the document path.

Can anyone tell me, how to fix the path in loadrunner? So, that script works in controller also.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How to upload file in TruClient protocol.

Hi,

When running script from Controller, the TruClient browswer will be run on the LG machine that you specified from Controller, you should make sure your documents existing on the LG machine, and also keep the document's path be the same on LG machine.

Regards,

Penn

Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: How to upload file in TruClient protocol.

Hello,

It works. Problem was with End Event step.

Thanks a lot.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.