Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

How to use selenium scripts in load runner 12.53

Hi,

We have functional scripts automated using selenium and we want to use same scripts in LoadRunner 12.53 for load testing of the application.

Is it possible to do so? If yes, how can we achieve this objective.

Regards,

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to use selenium scripts in load runner 12.53

Hi

It is technically possible.

you can read more here, here and here.

You can also create LR scripts directly from Selenium or eclipse using the dedicated plugin (more on this here).

Hope this helps,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

how to run selenium scripts which has developed with cucumber with BDD framework On loadrunner

Hi

Currently i am working on poc for "how to run selenium script on pc".i have almost sucessed with this (as i have developed script with junit and then i have copied the same in eclipse and paste it in javavuser in vugen and run successfully).but now i got problem that my automation team developed script with cucumber frame work and i dont know how to copy entire script (please refer line 6 to 24 in screenshot) in javavuser vugen and do the changes and run ?

can anybody provide the inputs for above(i.e. how to run seleniunm which has developed with cucumber with BDD.please refer screenshot.even i dont know how to copy the script in eclipse and paste it in javavuservugen.

Note: plz refer screenshot for above query and reply me asap.please treat it as high priority.

Regards

ven

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: how to run selenium scripts which has developed with cucumber with BDD framework On loadrunner

screenshot is attached with this mail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: how to run selenium scripts which has developed with cucumber with BDD framework On loadrunner

hi

i am waiting for past 2 days for my previous post reply.could you please give me the reply on below.

"how to run selenium scripts which has developed with cucumber with BDD framework On loadrunner"

i need above information.please treat it as high priority.

Regards

suresh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Suresh - this is a forum not a incident portal. I recommend that you raise ticket with Microfocus directly and track it that way 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

can u give me the link  where can i post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.