Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hp load runner testing

hello,

Right now i'm doing my master thesis in sweden. the topic is on stress patterns effecting the application perfromance. i have chosen hp load runner as my perfromance tool and experiment has went successfully. I would like to know how can I analyze my Graphs and reports from the results obtained from teh analysis component. How do i evaluate Hits per second and throughput and come to teh conclusion that these either these values are effecting teh application or not. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

You need to review each graph for the duration of the test, overlay with additional graphs and locate the points where your CPU has exceeded its limit, or memory started to leak, or server errors were logged, or transactions started to fail rapidly.

it takes time and careful observation of the different graphs and you should know your application and your basic monitoring principles.

I recommend you go over the Analysis on-line documentation to learn about the capabilities of the tool and if you have specific questions after, we'd be happy to help.

Good luck,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.