Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Http status code -2146697208

Hello,

I am using LR 12.53, TruClient - Web (IE).

Can anyone tell me, what is this error and how to fix it?

"Navigate to http://livetest.=brokerLogin ** failed - end event error due to HTTP status code : -2146697208"

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Http status code -2146697208

Hi,

What happens if you change the end event to Document Loaded? Does TruClient navigate to the page or you do not get any response?

Regards,

Shlomi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hello,

This is the first time I saw this error. End event for this Navigation step is Document Loaded by default.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Strange... does it reproduce all the time or just a one time error.

I couldn't find a trace for this error message in our code. Seems like it comes from the browser and TruClient shows the error code. A reference I found regarding this error: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa768365(v=vs.85).aspx

Are you trying to access an intranet application or an internet one.

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi,

Thanks Shlomi.

This is the first time, this error appear. May be it came from the browser.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.