Highlighted
New Member.

I am closing pre-existing browser before I start my application in vugen truel client protocol

I am closing pre-existing browser before I start my application in vugen truel client protocol.

I used IF Browser exists condition from tool box.

Before closing the browser, I get a popup "Vuser is running. Do you want to stop it now" with OK Cancel button

I like to click on cancel and continue with script

Any body got an idea how to click on cancel

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: I am closing pre-existing browser before I start my application in vugen truel client protocol

Hi,

You are not supposed to close the main browser window during the script run. TruClient closes the browser window at the end of the script run for you.

Closing the main browser window during the script run will end up with exceptions later on

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: I am closing pre-existing browser before I start my application in vugen truel client protocol

due to some reason, sometimes my script aborts due to error. It is leaving the browser open.

So before I start next iteration, I want the opened browser to close.

Hence I introducesd a code if firefox browser exists, close and proceed.

But If I click on the popup "do you want vuser to stop" Cancel button MANUALLY the scripts continues fine

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Are you running from BPM, LoadRunner or Performance Center?

If Browser step is not meant to be used for this purpose. Check the documentation about it at the end of this page

Again, you should not be closing the main browser window during run. It will yield  bad outcome when running from Controller or BPM.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.