Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

I am seeing below error after portal upgrade

Hi,

My script was working fine with LR 12.53 and after portal upgrade I am seeing below errors . Can anybody suggest waht can be the reason. in which direction I should start debugging. not wokrd on Loadrunner much so need help on this. The application is SAP application and I can access throgh web portal.

Error:-

Action.c(38): User test019 attempting BCS report MR060_Monthly WC Current Rates (Final Data)_154 - Monthly WC Current Rates (Final Data)_154 - ZFICSM30_QR_WC_CUR_RATE_QTD
Action.c(220): Continuing after Error -26627: HTTP Status-Code=404 (Not Found) for "http://cc4r500a.eu.unilever.com:8801/irj/portalapps/com.sap.portal.design.urdesigndata/themes/portal/unilever_light/common/emptyhover.html"      [MsgId: MERR-26627]
Action.c(1242): Continuing after Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error) for "http://cc4r500a.eu.unilever.com:8801/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.ip.bi.web.portal.integration.launcher?BI_COMMAND=&BI_COMMAND-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=GET_SNIPPET&BI_COMMAND_1=&BI_COMMAND_1-TARGET_DIALOG_REF=DLG_VARIABLE&BI_COMMAND_1-BI_ADVANCED=DLG_VARIABLE_vsc_DropdownVariants&BI_COMMAND_1-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=PASSIVE_VALUE_TRANSFER&BI_COMMAND_1-PASSIVE_ID=DLG_VARIABLE_vsc_DropdownVariants_combobox..."      [MsgId: MERR-26612]
Action.c(1276): Error: Failed Check BCS - Return code 404 - Specify count 0 - MR060_Monthly WC Current Rates (Final Data)_154 - Monthly WC Current Rates (Final Data)_154 - ZFICSM30_QR_WC_CUR_RATE_QTD -test019 URL: {URL}/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.ip.bi.web.portal.integration.launcher?BI_COMMAND=&BI_COMMAND-TARGET_DIALOG_REF=DLG_VARIABLE&BI_COMMAND-BI_ADVANCED=DLG_VARIABLE_vsc_DropdownVariants&BI_COMMAND-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=PASSIVE_VALUE_TRANSFER&BI_COMMAND-PASSIVE_ID=DLG_VARIABLE_vsc_DropdownVariants_combobox&BI_COMMAND-PASSIVE_VALUE=&BI_COMMAND_1=&BI_COMMAND_1-TARGET_DIALOG_REF=DLG_VARIABLE&BI_COMMAND_1-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=OK
Action.c(38): User test019 attempting BCS report MR014_Brand info only - Brand Position Current Rates - Brand info only - Brand Position Current Rates - ZM20_BRAND_01_QR_CURR_RATE_004

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: I am seeing below error after portal upgrade

Hi
It appears that much of the portal pages and objects have been modified.
I suggest re-recording to capture the correct order of the objects to make the script work again.
Good luck
Lior
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Hi AvniLior,

Thanks for the Reply. My application was in SAP 7.0 version and now they upgraded it to SAP 7.5 Version.

will it cause script to fail in 12.53 LR? I mean will version upgrade change dynamic values and objects and so that can cause script to fail?  is there anyhing we can do it make same script work .( if recording is not the option). . please let me know your thoughts. Thanks !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi
Not an SAP expert, but it appears from the evidence you presented that this was the cause. Perhaps the actual application also underwent some modifications by the developers.
If re-recording is not an option, than it is good old-fashioned debugging time. Start going over each error, find the corresponding line in the script and see if you can find the new object in the application. You'll need to use the developer tools to locate the code.
Slowly but surely, you'll create the new script.
No shortcut I'm afraid.
Good luck
Lior
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.