Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

I have a very practical question regarding LoadRunner licencing

I have a very practical question regarding LoadRunner licencing.  Will a new licence file/key overwrite an existing licence, or will it be added to the existing one?  If the last is true, then: how to delete an old licence?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: I have a very practical question regarding LoadRunner licencing

Hello,

The LR licenses do not overwrite eachother. 

If the old licence is invalid you have the check-box option in the License utilty tool to do not show it.

If the "old" license is valid why would you want to delete it?

Adrian

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: I have a very practical question regarding LoadRunner licencing

Hello Adrian, 

thanks for your swift response.  The "old" license is still valid, yes, but the number of VU of our entitlement has been decreased a few months ago.  That's why I posed my question in this forum.  I'd like to know what to do now. 

kind regards,

Roland

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.