New Member.

I have recorded a script and snapshot is not available in recording mode too for HTTP/HTML

Hello,

I have recorded a normal website which has a display and downloads feature, after recording the script I am not able to find the snapshot even checking the script in recording mode also.

The script doesn't contain any correlations, I have compared recording 2 scripts also, 

Not able to understand what is the issue here?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi Tharas, 

with Web HTML-HTTP you can see all function's snapshots by selecting the "Snapshot" layout on the options line at the top of the IDE. You have to insert the instruction "Snapshot = ex.inf" in the web_custom_request() or web_url() function, and then you can navigate on all resources captured after replay the script. 

Tell me if this suggestion can help you. 

snapshot.PNG

Lorenzo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.