Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I need to load test my atlassian application confluence using Load Runner

Hi,

I need to load test confluence using HP Load runner. I tried installting this package. after extracting  these are the following folders available inside:

SetupLoadGenerator.exe, SetupMIListener.exe,  SetupMoFW.exe, SetupTruClient.exe .

Not sure on which one to install for the load test. Please provide me some insught.

Thanks!

Evangeline

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: I need to load test my atlassian application confluence using Load Runner

Hi

I'm assuming you downloaded the community edition of LoadRunner 12.53 (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

You should see an installation for the full setup of LoadRunner, not just the individual packages (which is what you described in your post).

If you do not see the full installation, than something went wrong with the download, or you downloaded the wrong package.

Try again and let us know,

Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi LIor,

Thank You and yes you are right. This is the package i downloaded "HP_LoadRunner_12.50_Community_Edition_Standalone_Applications_HPLR_1250_Community_Edition_Standalone_Applications.zip" . Please can you guide me on the correct package to be installed and the download link or the same.

Thanks!

Evangeline

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Evangeline,

I'm not sure on the excat name, but it should be something like "full installation" or something of the sort.

If you can add a  screen shot of what you see, that might help in narrowing it down.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sure Lior. Here i have attched the screen shot of the contents . In the top folder there are "Linux" & "Standalone Applications" .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I meant from the download site 🙂

if you can list the availalbe packages that are available for download, we can help to pinpoint the correct pacakge.

Thanks.,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

Please see highlighted needed package in the attached image.

Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.