Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

I want to record a Citrix web URL through LR 12.02

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to record a Citrix web URL through LR 12.02. Could you help me how to proceed.

Best Regards,

Bindu

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I want to record a Citrix web URL through LR 12.02

Jump to solution
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Could not record citrix application from Vugen 11.0

Jump to solution

Hi,

I tried to record a citrix web url through multi protocol (Web HTTP and Citrix ICA protocols) with Loadrunner 12.02 main and latest patch updated is patch 3. I am facing the same issue like all recording in Web HTTP, no citrix scripting.

If i try to do single protocol, then just one statement about citrix ica file location in c:\program files\...Temporary internet files.. ( a dummy ica file is created)

As per my requirement i dont want to use ica file while scripting- i want to record with Citrix URL.

Could anyone solve my issue.

Best Regards,

Bindu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I want to record a Citrix web URL through LR 12.02

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

How to proceed citrix web URL scripting and not recording with ICA file

Jump to solution

Hi.

I want to record a citrix web URL - XenApp Desktp 7.11 version. I have selected Mulitiple Protocols - Web HTTP and Citrix ICA and started recording. But the script always contains HTTP script and no citrix script like ctrx_connect_server etc.

How to do a Citrix web url scripting and dont want to record through ICA file. I want a citrix script.

Best Regards,

Bindu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.