Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ICA File not found

Hi Team,

While replaying the script using ICA Protocol and HTTP/Web Protocol in HP Load Runner 11.52 for the citrix application, we are facing following  error as "Citrix client replay version 13.1.201.3 , record version 11.0.150.5357
Action.c(134): Error: Connect can not be established - Last Error=64, Last client error=0".

We are using Citrix receiver 13.1. Operating System is Windows8.

Please help us to resolve the issue. Iam attaching the CGF and mdrv file for this script.

Regards,

Praveen.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: ICA File not found

I havn't seen any response to the original post. My situation is the same except I am using Vugen 12.02, citrix reciever is v 4.3. Script was recorded using mult protocols: Citrix ICA/Web - HTTP/HTML

This is from replay log:

Setting connection option "ICAFILE" to "C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3PXOJW8A\launch.ica"

Error: Connect can not be established - Last Citrix error=64 (The ICA file could not be found.), last client error=0 (Unknown client error 0)

Error: ctrx_set_connect_opt("C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3PXOJW8A\launch.ica") failed. Operation exceeded timeout.

Any suggestions?

Thaks,

Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Dave, 

Did you get any reply to this error, we are also facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Raghavendra.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I also faced the following error, and managed to solve error by following the tips from here:

http://www.computrition.com/resources/product-demos/ica-file-not-found-error-fix/

On the other hand, if the above tips still do not help,

then it is worth going into storefront server and look in Event Viewer > Applications & Services Logs> Citrix Delivery Services for errors. 

Check what is the error receiver here while seeing "Ica file could not be found".

Regards,

Levente.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.