Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Importing Local WSDL file into Loadrunner

I am having difficulty importing WSDL file into Loadrunner.

Loadrunner gives me this message after recording:

Warning 1 The WSDL for EndPoint http://xx.xx.xx.xx/clickschedulewebclient/SXP.asmx was not found in the script.
WSDL Automatic Download is off.

Steps: GetTimeZones, GetServerTime, GetGanttObjects_3, GetObjects_13, GetEngineersDynamicProperties, GetLunchInformation, GetTravelTimes, GetGanttObjects_2, GetCalendarsLogicalIntervalsEx, DeletePages, GetTasks, GetObjects_12, GetObjects_11, GetObjects_10, GetEngineersCrewAllocations, GetObjects_9, GetGanttObjects, GetTaskList, GetObjects_8, GetReportInstanceID, GetSetting_12, GetSetting_11, GetSetting_10, GetObjects_7, GetObjects_6, GetSetting_9, GetObjects_5, GetObjects_4, GetSetting_8, GetSetting_7, GetObjects_3, GetSetting_6, GetSetting_5, GetSetting_4, GetNavigationTree, GetSetting_3, GetSetting_2, GetSetting, GetObjects_2, GetUserSetting_2, GetObjects, GetUserSetting, GetCollectionIndexes, GetCollectionsScheme, GetSchemeModeInfo Turn WSDL Automatic Download On from "Recording Options" dialog, for more information please refer to LoadRunner manual.

After speaking with developer he assures me that the SXP.asmx  URL does not exist in the IIS structure. So where yould loadrunner be getting that from?

Additionally, he provided me with the URL for WSDL:
http://xx.xx.xx.xx/SO/IntegrationServices/ServiceOptimizationService.svc?wsdl

However I can't understand how to import this using the LoadRunner Recording options Services.
What do i put in the two fields?  Additionally for Local File import, what do i put for service endpoint?

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

1. When recording, Loadrunner will try to capture your requests, then parse and generate associate script. The endpoint you concern is a part of this.

2. About importing WSDL for recording, at the first step of recording you can import desired WSDL by clicking Import button:

You will see Import service dialog, then input your WSDL URL:

If you have it as local file, just switch to File radio option and browse to your local file:

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Thien

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks for your reply.

I am using LoadRunner 12.02 so my options are different (see previous attachment),  i cannot just upload File, as it asks for an Endpoint. What do i put there?

I tried putting a space, but i get  a 106 Parse Error.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

It seems you use Silverlight script. Endpoint should be URL to access the service, in your case I think you should input "http://xx.xx.xx.xx/SO/IntegrationServices/ServiceO​ptimizationService.svc".

Regards,

Thien

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.