Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Init block, run block and End block does not contain any file

Hello,

I am using Loadrunner 12.53 patch 4, TruClient.

I click on develop mode, to run a script. when I click on run button in develop mode, the script does not run. Because Init block, run block and End block does not contain any file.

But last week I was able to run the script in develop mode.

Could anyone tell me, how to fix it?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Init block, run block and End block does not contain any file

Hi,

Can you please share the script so I can have a look?

You can either send me a private message and then proceed communication from there or zip it and change the file extension to png and attach it here. 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi Shlomi,

I will send you a private message.

Please have a look to the script and let me know.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi Shlomi,

I am getting error while uploading the script.

error message: Uploading script.zip.JPG resulted in the follwing error: Error code: Invalid File Type

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I didn't receive any private message. Are you sure you sent it to me?

When you change the file extension ensure that Windows settings expose file type to ensure you really change the file type and not just the name. Also, try to change to png, maybe jpg is blocked as well.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.