Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Installing LR (12.50) on BPM (9.26) machine

Jump to solution

Hello Experts,

I have installed BPM 9.26 and now I'm trying to install LR 12.50, but I have this error:

The following Applications must be uninstalled before you can install HP LoadRunner
HP LoadRunner - Load Generator
For more information, see the LoadRunner
Should I remove LR (Installed during BPM Installation - LGSA) from BPM machine and then install a clean installation of LR?

I attached error message displayed.

Adrián

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Installing LR (12.50) on BPM (9.26) machine

Jump to solution

Hi Adrlan,

You got the issue because LoadRunner full installation also has LG installation on it. It is not recommended to install LoadRunner ans BPM on same machine. Not only because of LG, but also the other component of LoadRunner -Vugen.

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM200724

BPM and Vugen share sam files and they will conflict when we install on same machine. You should install LoadRunner and BPM on different machines.

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Adrlan,

You got the issue because LoadRunner full installation also has LG installation on it. It is not recommended to install LoadRunner ans BPM on same machine. Not only because of LG, but also the other component of LoadRunner -Vugen.

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM200724

BPM and Vugen share sam files and they will conflict when we install on same machine. You should install LoadRunner and BPM on different machines.

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Chau,

Many thanks for your feedback! and thanks for the KM information 😃

Kindly Regards,
Adrián

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Jump to solution

Buenas tardes,

Alguien me puede ayudar a indicar por que en un servidor (gateway1) no esta escribiendo los archivos .log?? y como resolverlo??Porfavor su ayuda y gracias!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for choosing HP Enterprise Support Community. Could you please re-post your question here in English? This will help everybody in the Forum understand the discussion and allow them to participate as well. Thanks.

Regards,
Parvez_AL
(I am a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.