Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Installtion Error

HI , This is Amrnath,

I am trying to install Loadrunner community edition and I tried to install in Windows 7 Professional, windows server r1 SP1 and Server r2 standard Sp1 . But its asking for windows Update even after updating the operating system. 

Please any one help me on this. for reference please check the attached file.

Thanks and Regards

Amarnath

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Installtion Error

Hi Amrnath,

from your message, I'm assuming you are trying to install LoadRunner 12.53.

Please note that this release is supported only on 64b operating systems, so you may want to check that as well.

2nd, check in your controll panel if the update is actually installed, as it may not have been installed in the latest windows updates you performed on the machine. if it is not, you should download it and install it from the microsoft site and try to install the drop again.

lastly, these are the supported OS for LoadRunner 12..53

Windows 7 64b

windows server 2008 R2 64b

Windows server 2012 R2 64b

Windosw 10 64b

make sure you are installing on one of these operation systems.

good luck and let us know if all is resolved.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello

We had the same problem when installing PC 12.53 also. Even though Windows Update said nothing that everything is fine.

The solution was to download and install the update manually from Microsoft.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2999226

Find the correct one for your OS and be sure to choose the x64 version.

After this, our installation went without any troubles.

Br /ola

Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

That download is no longer possible, therefore it is not possible to install LR 12.53!

An suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, I have just tested the links to all the MS KB's, which we recommend installing, and they're all working fine.

Which link/KB are you having a problem with, and in which browser?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

I am having that same problem running windows server 2012 rc2.  When I try to install that think kB2999 it says that the install is not applicable.  Windows have all updates current and am on 64bit. I cannot install LoadRunner 2.53 even though I had it before on this machine. I cannot install the latest version of it either.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

The most recommended approach is to install new versions on a clean machine.

If not possible, commonly when installation issue occur a solution would be to completely uninstall and reinstall the product.

Regards,

Gil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.