Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Internet Explorer (IE) 11.0 64 bit crashes while recording using VugGen 32bit, LoadRunner 12.50 -

Details :

Windows 8 64 Bit

Internet Explore (IE) 11.04 64 bit

Protocol :  Web - HTTP/HTML

Load Runner 12.50 (Trail version)

When i tried to record using VuGen 12.50 IE 11.0 is crashing, It works fine with TrueClient.

Same web  application i am able to record using Chrome(32 bit) and manually i can launch web page with IE 11.0.

Is there any config entry so that VugGen is forced to use the IE 32 bit for recording.

Below solutins did not sovled the issue:

1. Disable DEP (Data Execution Prevention)

2. Disable anti-virus

Please share your inputs/solutons.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

To be sure what specific version you are recording, you can select the application path.

In "Start Recording" page select:

Record: Windows Application

Application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (or any other path you want to record)

This will record IE 32 bit version.

Regards,

Yoav

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.