Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Is For Loop possible with siebel auto-considerations used in my scripts?

Scenario:

Place an order with 4 line items.

Sol1: Record with addtion four line items to the script. It Works fine.

Sol1: Record with one item and use the for loop to add desired line items.

Issue:

The script works fine till adding the Single Item but while executing the loop in the Line detail transactions was filing which is because of the Line Type “Standard Line-ZTI” which is not available in the response.

Which comes down to the conclusion that the  + Button (Line Item Section) in the “Line Detail Transaction” is not happening in my script while executing the for loop which in turn throws the Siebel correlation error but it can able to add first line item to the order.

can anyone has successfully used the for loop in Siebel with autocorellations in their scripts?

or suggest some ideas to resolve the above issue.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Is For Loop possible with siebel auto-considerations used in my scripts?

In general when I need to loop over some steps, I record them at least twice.

In most cases this will give you enough information to start looping. Sometimes you can put the first pass in your loop, but most of the time I build my loop around the second pass. If you want to completely sure record three passes, so you can validate that the second and the third are the same.

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.