Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is Load Runner supports angular JS application?

We are having Angular JS application to perform load testing. When i record and replay for one transaction am getting 403 forbidden error message. Please any one can help me regarding this.

Thanks 

Dwar_sala

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Is Load Runner supports angular JS application?

Hello,

LoadRunner supports Angular.js based applications. TruClient is the most suitable candidate for scripting, however if you need to run many Vusers you should try Web (HTTP/HTML), which will require more expertise and coding efforts.

Not sure why you are getting below error. Can you share more details?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks shlomi Nissim. We are using True client protocol for our application. it's working fine. but we are unable to do parameterization. Please help me how to do parameterization in true client script if you Know.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You should define parameters in VuGen like you do for other protocols and get the value using Evaluate JavaScript step using TC.getParam statement

See more details in this help page: http://tchelp.saas.hpe.com/en/12.53/Content/TruClient/_tc_parameters.htm

If you are using a version older than 12.53 switch the help center to the version you are using, as there are slight differences in functionality. 12.53 is more advanced

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.