Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is it possible to get individual transaction response times executed for 1 hour from LR Analysis?

Hi All,

One of my client asked me to get the individual response times executed in 1 hour load test since some of the transactions response times were crossed the given SLA. Let's say Place order transaction executed 10K times.Is it possible to get all 10K of same transaction response times form Loadrunner analysis?. As far as I know we can only see min,max,avg,etc.. of aggregated results. Could you please lt me know if any one knows this.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,

Prasad

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Is it possible to get individual transaction response times executed for 1 hour from LR Analysi

Hi Prasad,

You can get response time for each transaction execution from RawData of "Average Transaction Response TIme" graph.

To do this,

1. Open "Average Transaction Response TIme" graph

2. Go to "RawData" tab and click "Retrieve Raw Data"

3. After this you can export this data to CSV or XLS file.

Regards,

Mikhail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Is it possible to get individual transaction response times executed for 1 hour from LR Analysi

Thank you Mikhail!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.