Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Is there any way to add a missing step in True - Client?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would like to know whether there is any option to add a new step for missing step

I have come across this challenges when  i tried  with firefox and Internet Explorer with LR 12.02 where the recorded script worked fine in Internet explorer and not in firefox.  After comparing both script,, there was a missing request in firefox script .

I resolved by another method without adding any step . But I would like to know the  "NEW STEP OPTION".

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Is there any way to add a missing step in True - Client?

Jump to solution

Hi,

If the recording is not capturing the step needed for the business flow,, there should a method to add a step to successfully execute the business flow.

I found the step addition.

This can be done by the use "Wait for object" and "Generic object" to add javascript for object selection.  We can change the step functionality and create a new step.

Resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Not sure if I understand your question, but can't you just record the necessary new steps right at the point?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

If the recording is not capturing the step needed for the business flow,, there should a method to add a step to successfully execute the business flow.

I found the step addition.

This can be done by the use "Wait for object" and "Generic object" to add javascript for object selection.  We can change the step functionality and create a new step.

Resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.