Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Issue in ALM and PC integration

I have just setup a PC server and trying to integrate with our ALM server. The extensions and patches (Patch 268, 4v2) have been installed. While trying to add the PC server in ALM Lab Management I am getting error java: unknown host exception. Have any of you experienced this before? or Any pointers as to how I can resolve this. FYI I am able to telnet, ping between the servers.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please add the alm/pc server to windows host file and verify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Do you mean enter the ALM server name and IP in the PC server hosts file and vice versa? Is it required in both the servers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Yes, Yes.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.