Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Issue in Parameter simulation when script recorded with multiple action blocks

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using Loadrunner 12.53 version for http protocol. I am facing issue with parameter simulation when my recorded script consists of multiple Action blocks between vuser_init and vuser_end.

My parameter consists of 3 usernames: lruser, lruser1, lruser 2

Configuration used:

Select next row: unique

Update value on : once

No. of vusers: 3

No. of iterations: 3

Expected result:

iteration1  iteration2   iteration3

user1    lruser         lruser         lruser

user2    lruser1       lruser1       lruser1 

user3    lruser2       lruser2      lruser2

Actual result:        

lruser   lruser    lruser

-             -           -

-             -           -

Note: Parameter simulation is working fine when recorded script consists of single Action

Screenshots attached for reference.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Issue in Parameter simulation when script recorded with multiple action blocks

Jump to solution

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the response. The issue was indeed because the metadata file in the script got corrupted (Still not able to identify what caused the issue though). The script is working fine post regeneration and creating all the parameters again from scratch. 

Thanks,

Rachit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Issue in Parameter simulation when script recorded with multiple action blocks

Jump to solution

Hi,

Its working fine for me, when i tried to reproduce the issue. i too used multiple actions and unique, once in parameter properties. plesae find the attched screenshot.

looks like something screwed up in your script, try creating new one. hope it resolves the issue.

-

Abhi

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the response. The issue was indeed because the metadata file in the script got corrupted (Still not able to identify what caused the issue though). The script is working fine post regeneration and creating all the parameters again from scratch. 

Thanks,

Rachit

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.