Highlighted
Member.

Issue in Recording HTTPS application using Loadrunner 12.01+Truclient Firefox Protocol

Hi,

I am getting an error message as follows while recording HTTPS based application using Loadrunner 12.01 version with Truclient Firefox browser 55.0.2 (32-bit). I am manually able to access the application without any issue for this application but observing the recording issue as listed below while try to record the application.  

Could you please help me to resolve the issue please?

The connection to URL was interrupted while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Thanks

Venkat

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Issue in Recording HTTPS application using Loadrunner 12.01+Truclient Firefox Protocol

Hi @Venkat8,

It looks TruClient Firefox browser network access is blocked by your system, maybe firewall. Notice that TruClient uses the Firefox shipped with it, not the Firefox browser installed in your system. Firefox version 22 is shipped with LoadRunner 12.01, not version 55. If you have any firewall or other software which might block network access per application, can you try to allow network access from TruClient Firefox browser, which is located at <LR install folder>\bin\firefox\firefox.exe?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Member.

Re: Issue in Recording HTTPS application using Loadrunner 12.01+Truclient Firefox Protocol

Hi Alex,

Yes you are correct. I have validated that Firefox version at <LR install folder>\bin\firefox\firefox.exe? and it is 22.0 version. Manually i have tried to access the application using this browser and getting an exactly the same error message as mentioned in my first post.

Tried to change security.csp.enable to false and tried it was not resolved the issue.

Similarlty security.OCSP.enabled to 3 and tried it was not resolved the issue.

Can you let me know what is the change i need to change to allow network access from Truclinet firefox browser which is located at <LR install folder>\bin\firefox\firefox.exe?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @Venkat8,

It's not Firefox browser itself blocks access to your web site. It's some firewall in your operating system blocks Firefox accessing network. It could be Windows built-in firewall, or third-party firewall application. You need to check firewall in you OS. In enterprise environment, some firewall rules could be controlled by IT or security team. If so, you may need to consult them.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.