Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Issue in converting the Correlation value

Hi,

While correlating one of the token ID, I am facing issue in converting %5Cr%5Cn to %0D%0A in the vugen script. Below are the details which is captured

Recording Value: 

PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiPz4KPHNhbWwyOkFzc2VydGlvbiBJ%0D%0A

Replay Value: 

PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiPz4KPHNhbWwyOkFzc2VydGlvbiBJ%5Cr%5Cn 

Loadrunner Captured value (Code Generation): 

PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiPz4KPHNhbWwyOkFzc2VydGlvbiBJ\r\n

Can someone please advise?

Regards

Trivani Nandy

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Issue in converting the Correlation value

My suggestion is ignore the value while correlating. The reason is %5Cr%5Cn is nothing but encoded value of \r\n.

While parameterizing, exclude \r\n or %5Cr%5Cn string in the response data.

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.