Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Issue in replaying the script with Truclient protocol

Hi everyone ,

I recorded the script in Truclient with firefox browser its successfully replying once i saved that script in vugen and i replied the script then its failed showing an error "Timeout error" in the output window.I'm attaching error snap with this please check.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Issue in replaying the script with Truclient protocol

Hi Zafrullah,

Can you please turn on Load mode replay snapshots from the run time settings and replay again?

Check the snapshot for the failing step. It might explain what the issue is.

It seems like the select object the script is trying to locate is not found and the step timesout. Maybe try changing the object identification to XPath or Descriptors instead of Automatic.

Regards,

Shlomi

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shlomi,

Thanks for your answer, As u said ,I changed the object identificaton to Xpath and i ran the test its again failing with the follwoing error "t=00144724ms: Error -205177: ** 72: Type TC.getParam("jobtitle") in textbox (2) textbox ** failed - multiple objects were found that are similar to the target object. TruClient was not able to uniquely identify the target object Snapshot Info [MSH 1 0] [MsgId: MERR-205177]". What might be the reason for this error..

Regards

Zafrullah

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

The reason is mentioned in the error message. The object is not being identified uniquely. The identification description finds more than one UI object that meets the criteria. You need to improve the object identification to be unique. Once done click on highlight button in while the browser is opened with the right page in the application. You should see a single object being highlighted

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.