Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

It´s possible separate from the metrics the response time for every Vuser?

Jump to solution

Yes, I want to calculate the APDEX for the application during  my tests, not wait until production  metrics  or other reports.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: It´s possible separate from the metrics the response time for every Vuser?

Jump to solution

Hi Artuce, 

you can find time informations about users by result's file of the interesting test: open Analysis to handle the file, then go the metric and choose "Raw Data" from the tag on the left of the graph. Here you can see the data results of the test launch for every Vusers, you can also select a particular group, transaction's state (Pass or Failed), ecc. 

Below an image from a Web HTTP/HTML load test Analysis:

lr_graphRawAnalysis.png

Tell me if this can help you with the issue, 

Lorenzo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Artuce, 

you can find time informations about users by result's file of the interesting test: open Analysis to handle the file, then go the metric and choose "Raw Data" from the tag on the left of the graph. Here you can see the data results of the test launch for every Vusers, you can also select a particular group, transaction's state (Pass or Failed), ecc. 

Below an image from a Web HTTP/HTML load test Analysis:

lr_graphRawAnalysis.png

Tell me if this can help you with the issue, 

Lorenzo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Lorenzo,

Very helpfull, thankyou for your help.

Saludos

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.