Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Java Over HTTP protocol can't decode reqeust/response from body

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a Java Over HTTP vugen script and it's failing to decode the request/response from body. It's the first time I'm using this protocol so I'm a bit lost in how to configure it. First I run the jnlp localy and navigate few steps. Then in the Java Console I check the .jar used in the navigation in the "Java Cache Viewer". I downloaded all the .jar files listed in the cache viewer and saved it in a directory.

Back to LoadRunner in the recording options > Classpath i add al the .jar downloaded. In the Main recording script I type:

Application: Internet Explorer

URL address: server addres of the JNLP.

Working directory: C:\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\bin (not sure what I have to configure here)

I start the recording and reproduce the user steps, user/password,... and then stop the recording. I can see a lot o _webresult in the Actions script but all of them have the nex error:

// couldn't decode request from body. , couldn't decode response from body.%n

So I'm no tabel to see the body.

What I'm missing?

Thanks you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.