Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Java Record Replay error

Hi Team,

I am using the java Record and replay protol for IBM MQ testing. I have created the script when i have compiled the script I am getting below error message. Can some one help me.

Notify: Found jdk version: 1.8.0. [MsgId: MMSG-22986]

Warning: Warning: Failed to find Classes.zip entry in Classpath.

[MsgId: MWAR-22986]

Notify: classpath=C:\Users\machil01\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\JavaRecordReplay2\;c:\program files (x86)\hp\virtual user generator\classes\srv;c:\program files (x86)\hp\virtual user generator\classes;C:\MQ-JARFILE\com.ibm.mq.jar;C:\MQ-JARFILE\com.ibm.mqjms.jar;;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_80\bin;;;c:\program files (x86)\hp\virtual user generator\lib\xstream-1.3.jar;c:\program files (x86)\hp\virtual user generator\lib\xpp3-1.1.4c.jar          [MsgId: MMSG-22986]

Notify: Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\Bin\tulip\bin;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;%PATH%;C:\"Program Files (x86)"\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin;C:\windows              [MsgId: MMSG-22986]

Notify: VM Params: .       [MsgId: MMSG-22986]

Notify: Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread

[MsgId: MMSG-22986]

Unable to create Java VM.           [MsgId: MERR-22994]

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Java Record Replay error

Hi All,

Any one help on this request, can you please hlep me 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Java Record Replay error

Hi,

Which version of LoadRunner do you use? There might be a compatibility issue between the version LoadRunner supports and the Java version you have on your machine

Please check this post, it might help you

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.