Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Java VUSER compilation errors - Error Loading jvm.dll.

Loadrunner Version 12.53 build 1203

Java jdk1.7.0_60

Error on compilation: Notify: Found jdk version: 1.7.0. [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: VM Params: . [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Java VM internal error:Error Loading C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_60\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll.dll.

Java_Home and Path set to jdk1.7.0_60

Has anyone else experienced this issue before and found a solution?

According to the compatibility matrix jdk1.7 is compatible with Java Vuser. the above error is displayed when the path C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_60 is entered in RTS to use specified JDk otherwise the error is - Java VM internal error:Error Loading jvm.dll.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Java VUSER compilation errors - Error Loading jvm.dll.

Looks like you have 64-bit Java 7.  Is that supported?  The release notes only talk about 64-bit in the context of Java 8.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I have encountered same issue and I force a specific 32bit JVM into runtime setting to ensure correctness into execution.

Regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Is it working, when you add 32 bit JVM? What JVM you are using. I have exactly the same issue with LR 12.53 JDK 1.8 64 bit.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Yes after forcing JVM into Runtime properties. At moment a JVM 1.8 111 32bit with LR 12.53.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.