Highlighted
New Member.

Java applet not recording in LoadRunner

I installed the right Jre and Jdk version in my system ,and it is able to capture events using windows socket+HTTP/HTML protocol.Please check 1st the version of IE and JAVA in the system and install the right version.

P.S: This thread has been moved to a new Topic-Forum Moderator.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Java applet not recording in LoadRunner

Hi Tina,

how did you find right version of JRE and JDK?

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

It is advised to create a new post in such cases. This post is really old and was marked as resolved. not sure how many will e watching it to assist.

My guess is that the right JRE or JDK (you do not need both) is the version the Applet was built with.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Need to know about the Application,like which version of java the Application is hosted.Suppose if it is java 8.Install jre and jdk for java 8.Development team will be able to help on this.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.