Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Java web application error message "Not a valid Token (FWB 00003)"

I recorded a java web application, which is accessing a cristal report from cristal database server. The scripts works fine for 30 minutes from recording time. However it fails after 30 minutes when it tries to open a report from cristal server. When I replay it still able to login to application server,  go to home page, navigate fine, passing parameter selection but fail when it try to open the report from cristal database server. It shows error message "Not a valid Tocken (FWB 00003)". I have already correlated manually all the dynamic values in the scripts. Still does not work.

I have nothing to correlate in the scripts, I can see some JSESSIONID in the replay logs but how can I correlate it if it is not captured in the scripts code???

Thanks,

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

FurganRehman,

Set your correlation rules to the proper configuration; JSESSIONID is a very likely reason you are getting the "Invalid Token" error. Whenever you automatically correlate it, it should pick up on the JSESSION if your correlation rules are setup correctly (which they aren't) ..

explanation:

When your active user logs onto a session, it is given a session ID (token) it carries with it throughout the user actions. If this is not correlated, your user will use an expired token in the future, causing it to get bounced out, or recieve and invalid token error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I figured it out today morning that my correlation was not passing the correct value since two values were same in scripts but different left boundary. I have corrected it and it works fine now.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.