Highlighted
New Member.

JavaRecordReplay Script cannot play

I could successfully record a script using protocol Java Record Replay. However when I replay it, it is giving me the following error. Can anyone help please?

Error

Actions.java(61): Error: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or in an application resource file: java.naming.factory.initial
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:662)
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:313)
javax.naming.InitialContext.getURLOrDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:350)
javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:417)
Actions.action(Actions.java:61)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
com.hpe.lr.java.replay.ScriptContainer.invoke(ScriptContainer.java:68)
com.hpe.lr.java.replay.ScriptContainer.action(ScriptContainer.java:59)

Line of Code       
60        _string1 = "com/retek/rpm/app/core/service/RPMCommandExecutionService";
61        _object1 = ((javax.naming.Context)_initialcontext2).lookup(_string1);

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi,

Could you please tell me the java version that you are replaying with, technology that your server uses and the RunTimeSettings?

Thanks,

Istvan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.