Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jenkins Error While analysis report generator

Hi All,

Need Help Very Urgent and important!!!!

I am getting the below error when running my scenarios through Jenkins

calling analysis report generator
executing Analysis launcher with arguments : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\HP_Load_BOA01\bebe2b\LRR\LRR.lrr" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\HP_Load_BOA01\bebe2b\LRA\LRA.lra" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\HP_Load_BOA01\bebe2b\HTML\HTML.html"

Loader Manager initialization failed.
at Analysis.ApiSL.ApiSlRuntimeErrors.Throw(Int32 aErrorCode, ApiException aException)
at Analysis.ApiSL.ApiSlRuntimeErrors.UnsafeCode(UnsafeCodeHandlerBool aHandler, Int32 aLraErrorCode)
at Analysis.Api.Session.CreateWithTemplateFile(String aSessionName, String aResultFileName, String aTemplateFileName)
at LRAnalysisLauncher.Program.Main(String[] args)
time passed: 00::00:00:03
Error: Error during Analysis run. See output console for details

Why it is not running. Kindly provide solution. or Please stop providing support to Jenkins tool, so that we will not integrate with CI tool.

Thanks,

Satish

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Jenkins Error While analysis report generator

Hi

This is a Community of HPE software users, and not the official HPE support site, even if it often HP employees visible here also. If you are in desperate need of help, submit a support tick to HPE!

I doubt that demanding fast responses and blaming the community to be bad will give you better help, but that is just my personal opinion.

br /ola

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sathish,

Can understand your pressure of pain, but this Forum has nothing to do with Jenkins tool.

You can try submitting the same in the below link.

Click here

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi,

Please follow this link to the HPE plugin site on the offical Jenkin CI site:

Link to offical plugin site at Jenkins CI offical site

(For future purposes)

This is a direct link to the issue managment system for customers ("open issues" link at the plugin site) -

you can see if this issue was already resolved and a fix was offered or file a new issue .

Link to issue mangament for HPE plugin at Jenkins CI site

Thanks,

Yafim Kazak.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.