Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR 11.5 truclient controller issue

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using LR 11.5 for evaluting purpose. I have installed LR 11.5 demo version on machine.

I have recorded the script using Truclient - Firefox protocol. It is working fine in Vugen.

But when I run it from controller, it is not showing any Passed / Failed transactions in controller "Run" window. Also it is showing the Vuser in initialising stage only. It is not moving Vuser from initialising to Ready / Run / stage.

This is happeing with Truclient protocol only. I have recorded simple Web HTML protocol and it ran successfully in Controller.

Is Truclient - Firefox is not supported in Demo version for controller?

This is urgent, because I need to decide on this. Plz help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LR 11.5 truclient controller issue

Jump to solution

Issue resolved. 

IP spoofing was enabled on the controller and Truclient does not support IP spoofing. 

Disabled the IP spoofing and issue resolved.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Did you run  the script in Run Mode (i.e. without launching FF browser) ? Before you run any script in Controller always better run VUGen (Without FF).

If you run successfully then 90% of script issues will not come in Controller.

BTW , did you see any error messages in Controller while running your script? If so what is that?

Thanks

Ravi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Please enable the replay snapshots while running the script in load mode and by looking at the snapshots you can identify where it got stuck.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks

I have tried both the solution but still the same problem

1. I have tried running the script in Vugen without launching firefox. There is no issue with running the script.

2. I have enabled the replay snapshot in load mode. I ran the script for 2 users / 4 mins. I have check the script directory ../results\load\Action\Iteration1 folder, but is not showing the snapshots. Also controller is not displaying any error." But sometimes it gives "Failed to initliase : Reason : Timeout" error (not evrytime).

It is only showing the Running Vusers graph (no other graph).

Just on thing needs to added. When I open the script in LR 11.5 Vugen. It everytime shows me the message "Incosistent Newline".  Please see attached the screenshot. This script is generated using LR11.5 only on same machine.

When I select "Window" option and click "normalise" and then try to save the script , it gives me message "An error occured". Everytime I click on "Cancel" button on the "Incosistent Newline" message. It does not cause any issue in Vugen.

I am not sure whether this is causing any issue. And also if this is causing any issue, then how to solve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Issue resolved. 

IP spoofing was enabled on the controller and Truclient does not support IP spoofing. 

Disabled the IP spoofing and issue resolved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I am using LR 11.5 for evaluting purpose. I have installed LR 11.5 demo version on machine.

I have recorded the script using Truclient - Firefox protocol. It is working fine in Vugen.

But when I run it from controller, it is not showing any Passed / Failed transactions in controller "Run" window. Also it is showing the Vuser in initialising stage only. It is not moving Vuser from initialising to Ready / Run / stage.

This is happeing with Truclient protocol only.

Regards

Vijay Neema

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi

I have applied above solution.

Still Exist the problem

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I suggest moving to LR SP2 (11.52) and check whether the problem still exists.

Guy Rosenthal
Network Virtualization PM
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Please start Load Agent as a Process and then try to run TruClient Users. This worked for me. I am using Perfromance Center 11.50.

To Start Load Agent as Process, go to Start>All Programs>HP Software>HP Loadrunner>Advanced Settings and Click "Agent Process"

Thanks,

Hardeep Saini

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Problem resolved.  I had created my script using VuGen 11.52 but we were still running Load Generator 11.50.  After I updated the Load Generator to 11.52 I was able to successfully run my TruClient scripts from Performance Center.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Was this issue resolved? Encountering the same dialog box everytime, Inconsistent Newline.

Just on thing needs to added. When I open the script in LR 11.5 Vugen. It everytime shows me the message "Incosistent Newline".  Please see attached the screenshot. This script is generated using LR11.5 only on same machine.

Thanks,

Dee

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing. Saved me and my remaining hair a hell of a time. 

Solved in VuGen 12.02 and Controller 12.02.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.