Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

LR 12.01 Recording- Not able to launch the application through chrome browser

I'm able to access the application manually in chrome browser. This application will work only in chrome. 

In the recording session in the LR 12.01, I don't find the chrome browser so i browsed and launch the chrome exe. and started recording. Chrome launched and application is not loading. Nothing coming up.

Can you give me a suggestion!!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LR 12.01 Recording- Not able to launch the application through chrome browser

Hi @Balsji,

I suppose you are using TruClient protocol in LR. Chrome is not supported by TruClient in version 12.01. If you want to use TruClient to test your web site on Chrome, need to upgrade LR to version 12.50+.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: LR 12.01 Recording- Not able to launch the application through chrome browser

Hi Alex

Thanks for the quick response, for this project i'm using Http/Html protocol.

Thanks

Balaji

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.